Do old buildings have a soul? Do they remember the momentous happenings that took place inside their bowels, decades, maybe a century back? Walking along the Dalhousie Square, now called BBD Bag at night is a wonderful experience, just like walking the lanes and bylanes of the Fort area in Mumbai, when everything seems a bit different somehow, a bit like being overwhelmed by the hulking mass of the old buildings, noticing things that are not ordinarily visible during the rush and bustle of daytime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have gone past the little town of Kurukshetra so many times, but could not find time to go, see the place which every Indian knows to be...
-
About two years ago, I had an occasion to visit Narnaul in Haryana in the Mahendragarh district. The town has had a rich history and there...
-
In my earlier post on Kurukshetra, I had mentioned the reference to the place in ancient and medieval records of the times, which you can ...

No comments:
Post a Comment