Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have gone past the little town of Kurukshetra so many times, but could not find time to go, see the place which every Indian knows to be...
-
About two years ago, I had an occasion to visit Narnaul in Haryana in the Mahendragarh district. The town has had a rich history and there...
-
In my earlier post on Kurukshetra, I had mentioned the reference to the place in ancient and medieval records of the times, which you can ...
Oh, such beauties! Your photos look like paintings!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sherry, happened to look out of the window one fine morning and there they were!
DeleteAwesome photos! The baby Bee Eaters are perfectly coordinated with the vegetation behind them!
ReplyDeleteThat's an awesome mystery of Nature Rita, how the birds are so well colour coordinated with surrounding vegetation and how they use it to their maximum advantage.
DeleteThank you very much